So you’re interested in serving on the Board of Directors. Excellent! Read the requirements, expectations, and election timeline below.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Been a Member for at least 1 year
- Attend monthly meetings of the Board of Directors
- To serve as an officer/chair in a committee
- Attend theatrical productions, events and activities of the organization
- Actively advance LCTC in social, financial, and artistic communities
- Sign and uphold the Board of Directors Pledge of Commitment
- Serve a term of 2 years
- 60 days before Annual Meeting – LCTC will send out an email or letter announcing the upcoming Election Details
- 45 days before Annual Meeting – Deadline for submitting application announcing your interest to run for a Board position
- 30 days before Annual Meeting – The President will mail ballots to all current members
- 15 days before Annual Meeting – All Ballots must be return to LCTC’s PO Box. No Ballots will be accepted postmarked after 15 days before the Annual Meeting. No Ballots will be accepted at the Annual Meeting.
- Annual Meeting – To be elected, the candidate must receive 50% plus 1 vote. Vacancies will be filled in order of candidates receiving the most votes.